Objective: To learn how to unlink third party components
In this article you will find:
As a user, you need to be able to unlink components from third party applications. This article will show you exactly how that can be accomplished with vendors such as Valispace, SolidWorks, and Onshape.
How to unlink third party components
The method for unlinking third party components (such as Valispace, SolidWorks, or Onshape) is the same between all platforms.
- Log into your Duro account and begin by clicking on Components.
- Select the component in question.
- Above the name of the component at the top of your screen, you will see the highlighted third party that your component is currently linked to. If you hover your mouse over this button, you will see the prompt "Unlink Component from 3rd party application."
- Click the component button to unlink the component from its original source. A new window titled "Component created from [coordinating 3rd party]" will appear.
- Select Unlink to confirm the action.